bc

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Beginnings

This pretty much is the first post and my very first post EVER on my own blog. I really do think that explaining what exactly this blog will entail would be quite helpful.

I've recently became re-interested in makeup and crafts. I have always learned a great deal from my grandmother about sewing, crocheting, knitting, etc. Currently, I am working on crocheting a cardigan for myself, whenever I can find the time. I guess I should say that I am currently a full time college student. This also limits me from spending money on my makeup. A Starbucks job doesn't quite bring home the bacon. Throughout high school, I started to wear makeup, and during that time, tried perfecting what looks good and bad on myself all while on a limited spending budget.

Basically, this blog is meant to show what you can create with makeup, all while on a limited spending budget. And on the way, I'll be showing you what I am currently working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment