bc

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Style Eyes Book Review

Today in the life of a college student was pretty much blahh and well relaxed. The boyfriend and I went to Denny's for a nice breakfast this morning, and we both had bought huge platters of yummy food. Afterwards, we both came back and basically did nothing. I, rather late, had a very strong urge to clean my dorm, which I had accomplished within a half hour, and then pretty much readied for the day. Studying is surely to happen sooner or later, whenever I can find the 'urge' (that rarely comes) to do so.

Just yesterday after I had gotten out of work, my package from Amazon finally arrived. Within it was this book called Style Eyes by Taylor Chang-Babaian. Last night and today I had read the book, and it was pretty much a very good read, and I learned quite a bit from Taylors' tips as well. There are many tips and tricks for all the different eyes, ages, skin types, etc.




The book goes on even further with simple how-to's for the different styles like the smokey eye. Since today I wasn't going anywhere in my yoga pants, I decided to try out one of her how-to's and tried Taylors' 'natural' look. The natural look was one of the easier looks to do and it turned out great.

Before:



After:


Just ignore my eyebrows. They get a bit crazy here and there, and have a mind of their own >_>. I'm deciding on doing a tutorial on eyebrows like mine, since mine are like the mad scientist eyebrows.

Here they are a bit more tamed thanks to Urban Decay's brow box. It comes with two different shades, in brown sugar. It has two shades, tiny tweezers, a brow brush, and a hide away drawer full of eyebrow wax. I LOVE this mainly because it helps to tame my horrendous brows. :3



Anyways, the natural look seems more like a simple day to day look. It's quite easy and takes little time to do. Maybe another day I'll do a tutorial on one of her styles if my skin ever decides to be nice to me and not break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment